#1

I have 45 minutes to put my thoughts into words before i leave to buy pulut for ketupat.

Flashback, my 18-year-old self rejected engineering scholarships to Japan or European countries with a reason that seems ambigous to me now, a reason I told myself that I cannot deal with non-livings, that I cannot talk with machines all day, lie I told myself that I am a people person, pushing me to pursue my current course. 

Now that I am out of my comfort zones, out of my home, far from my family, I am learning myself day by day. How I cherish my me-time wandering in the mall, the many times I browse the airlines website, the fulfilling thoughts of losing myself in the city full of unknown people. That's me now. 

Human and its complexity, how do I deal though? 

2 comments:

  1. Kita merancang, Allah pun ada perancangan untuk kita dan Allah lah sebaik-baik perancang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed, the key to growth is reflecting. u are only gonna get bigger now onwards. love you 3000!

    ReplyDelete